Our foundations are rooted in our statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testament scriptures, to be the true and infallible, inspired Word of God, scientifically, biologically, and geologically accurate and testable against all forms of modern science.
- We believe the Bible is the only and absolute authority for faith and life. It is the standard by which we live and for every area of life, including but not limited to: family life, marriage, raising children, education, church and government.
- We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing uncreated in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each being co-identical in nature, power, and glory.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man.
- We believe that man was created innocent in the likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin, the race fell and thereby incurred not only physical death and spiritual death, which is separation from God, but also subjection to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- We believe that salvation is a gift received by faith alone, in Christ alone and expressed in the individual’s repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord, and God.
- We believe ALL truth is absolute and strictly proven true or false through God’s written Word.